Peru Travel During Coronavirus: Peru is reopening for travelers and tourists! Find out what you need to travel to Peru, which airports are open and closed, direct international flight routes available, plus entry requirements, COVID-19 testing, quarantine and curfew info, and more (including some of the top things to see and do in Peru).
Traveling soon? Make sure you have international travel and medical insurance coverage. The two companies I’ve been using for years include: World Nomads and SafetyWing (my links)
Check out my other travel videos and updates on countries reopening for tourism:
* Where Can Americans Travel?
* Top 10 Countries Open for Travel:
* Thailand Reopening for Travel & Tourism:
* Colombia Reopening for Travel & Tourism:
* Philippines Reopening for Tourism:
* Brazil Travel & Reopening Guidelines:
* Bali Reopening for Travel:
* Costa Rica Reopening for Tourism:
* Is it Safe to Travel During Coronavirus?:
More info and resources on travel to the Peru:
* Electronic Health Form:
* Visit Peru Tourism Board:
* US Embassy to Peru Travel Advisories:
* Peru Reopening Airports for Travel:
* Peru Phase 4 Reopening Plan (Spanish):
* World Nomads Peru Travel Updates:
About: I am a long-term digital nomad, online entrepreneur, and expat relocation consultant who has lived, worked, or traveled in 60 countries over the last 15+ years. I’ve helped 1,000’s of people move abroad or travel while working remotely.
SUBSCRIBE TO MY WEEKLY REMOTE WORK & TRAVEL PODCAST:
WORK WITH ME:
* Book a private consulting call:
* Get help moving abroad:
Follow on Instagram:
Join my Facebook group for travel enthusiasts and digital nomads
Check out these related videos about travel to Peru:
* Peru in 8K: See the landscapes of Peru
* Peru Travel Guide by my friends, the Vagabrothers!
* Learn about Peru’s geography and history:
NOTE: This description contains an affiliate link, meaning that I may earn a minimal commission if you click through and use these links (at no additional cost to you). This video is for informational and entertainment purposes only. Global travel restrictions and advisories change frequently. Please consult your local government, airline, embassy, and tourism providers before booking international travel.
#peru #travel #coronavirusupdate
Video originally published at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiHjukwbBW0
Originally published at https://citynewsmiami.com/index.php/2022/04/27/travel-to-peru-during-coronavirus-open-for-tourism/
The post Travel to Peru During Coronavirus [OPEN FOR TOURISM] first appeared on Miami Observer News.